Tv 11 said 3 in possible...
left work today up in wise around 12, snowin decent there, no accumulation though
nothing up here on the ridge other than some sleet
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Weather Underground is best, I think. Real regular updates and all the warnings. Just type in the zip code. Also give tracking on tropical storms and things of interest.
is it snowing enough to get out of school!!!!
/high school kids
Gosh i hope so.
Oh the fun debates over whether or not Wise Co. will miss school.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Whats wrong with high school kids wanting to get out of school for snow?
To juvenile I guess.
It's not lookin like it's going to happen though.
I left BSG at about 8:00 pm - nothing happening there.
Nothing happening in Norton right now.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks