Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: PS3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    It is the cheapest BluRay solution on the market. But I would leery of buying the first gen just because of all the problems Sony had getting them on the market.

    Plus, $600 would buy a [censored] nice G20.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 73fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 16th, 2002
    Posts
    822
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    Yeah walmart still has some in stock if intersted
    "When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    Not anymore, just bought the last one.

    Madden in HD if F-ing ridiculous. I may not go to bed tonight. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    unless there was a rush on them tonight because there was a total of 20 today at 3:00pm
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    In that case, I bought the last one in the showcase, they must have had them in the back. Dang, I thought I finally caught a break for once and got the last one [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

    Either way, I am enjoying the heck out of mine. I can't wait for more games to come out.

    I was wondering does Movie Starz have PS3 games for rent yet?
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    [ QUOTE ]
    Yeah walmart still has some in stock if intersted

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No way I pay $600 for a video game system. That will buy a lot of gas for the boat and plenty of Zoom plastics.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    [ QUOTE ]
    [ QUOTE ]
    Yeah walmart still has some in stock if intersted

    [/ QUOTE ]

    No way I pay $600 for a video game system. That will buy a lot of gas for the boat and plenty of Zoom plastics.

    [/ QUOTE ]

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img] [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    With ya all the way there. I will just stick to any gaming I do on my cousins Xbox 360.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    i am wondering if anyone has had trouble out of their PS3 yet...i have read many complaints about them....has anybody had trouble playing certain games or with the games freezing and locking up...has anybody had problems hooking it up to an HDTV some of the problems maybe can you get sound by hooking it up to surround sound???

    feedback would be appreciated because i am looking into buying one
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

  9. #9
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    I have only had mine for a few days but haven't put it down. So far, everything works on mine just fine. I never experienced any problems with PS2 like alot of other people did either, guess I am just lucky.

    I have my PS3 hooked up on an HDTV and it looks great and I haven't had any problems, I have mine hooked up with a HDMI Cord.

    I also have mine hooked up with an Optical Digital Cord for my DTS Surround Sound, works great so far.

    All in all, no problems here my friend. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/beer1.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member oakland_raiders's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 17th, 2004
    Posts
    1,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: PS3

    good news thanks goona have to pick me up one of those futureristic things....one question does it kick xbox 360's a$$???
    2006 Chick-Fil-A Bowl Champions
    Hokies 24 Bulldogs 31

    R.I.P. UgaVI 1999-2008
    "Damn good dog!"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •