Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: question.....

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Biggin's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 18th, 2002
    Posts
    9,588
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    question.....

    on the lpd forum, do you instinctivley agree or respect the people you know, the older memebrs, and others with the same interests, against strangers with different alliances and who havent been around as much??

    i know i do, and i feel like i command more respect than some.

    call me conceited or arrogant, i dont care, i know 99% of the oldies feel this way.

    [IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: question.....

    Yep. Some of the "oldies" are really wearing thin on me lately though. That's why I don't post as much as I used to and why I don't click on half of the posts that people I'm not a fan of start or post in. You're fairly good people, although a bammer. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: question.....

    I think thats normal. People you agree with or such, you tend to read more of.

    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: question.....

    There are a lot of post on here that dont even deserve response to. I agree with you though, I read most of the old timers posts just because they know what there talking about for the most part even if I dont agree with them. People get on here and argue with mega and vthokie about the Bears and Virginia Tech and thats fine, but honestly do people actually think they know more about either one of those than they do? It'd be like me arguing with you on Alabama Football or you trying to tell me that someone other than a person with the last name of Shue or Blake is the best pg to ever play for Maryland. Broader topics are more fun on here for instance I'd give anything to sit down and talk ACC Basketball with Burton, VTHokie, CoeburnCane, and a few other ACC fans on here.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •