Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 31

Thread: Discussion

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member centennialdawg's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 10th, 2003
    Posts
    3,263
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Discussion

    I just get tired of being threatened by one certain person on here who thinks he know a secret about me when everyone already knows it. One of these days, he will regret ever mentioning it.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Discussion

    I don't know it. I'm not saying that the threat was warranted, but you guys gave him a boat load of [censored] because he made some money gambling. Nothing wrong with gambling. It did seem like you were trying to rehash the thing with that post about his trip. If you were so interested in his trip, you should have sent him a pm. When I want to know how a restaraunt was that Notsosilentbob ate at, I don't put the question on the board. I send him a pm. This "secret" that you have, you should either just throw it out there and get it over with, or leave him alone and let that skeleton stay in the closet. JMO.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Discussion

    We all made mistakes-that's life. I have had to live with mistakes that I have made. We are only human. The only life ever led that was perfect? Well that person left this place along time ago. We learn from our mistakes (or should) and do the best we can. The only judgement that will matter in the end will come from our maker.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  4. #4
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Discussion

    Thought that was over? YOu hadn't opened up your mouth judging me I'd never said a word to you, I'm sick of hearing about it. Period, I've tried to end it you drag it back out. So if you want it over quit dragging it back out. If you want to judge me so much as you and your son have done here pm me I'll discuss it with you both in great detail, we can begin with day one of my life and yours and we can both judge each other if thats what your down for, I'm sure I can stack my accomplishments with yours. This is really unreal, you cant even drop stuff on here anymore. I sent you an apology for saying that in a pm and you bring this up over and over and try to rub it in my face by starting other posts? Wow, and I'm the inmature one? How did I threaten you Don? I can post the pm were you threatend me if you'd like? Just drop it? Can you do that?
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •