honestly...which is better...xbox 360 or ps3..? i have a 360 but i am thinking about buying a ps3...
honestly...which is better...xbox 360 or ps3..? i have a 360 but i am thinking about buying a ps3...
"To be the man, you've got to beat the man."
XBOX 360 by a longshot.
Officially retired
I have them both. Graphics have to go with PS3, because they have the HDMI capabilities. Also, they have wireless online capabilities already built in. No extra parts. Playstation 1 and 2 games can be played on the system. Also, the games are bluray, and it's a bluray dvd player. Always a plus.
However, Xbox 360 has good graphics, not as sharp as PS3 HDMI. 360s best thing right now, is the huge library of games, and the online format. Yeah, PS3 is free, but 360 is great, it's set up really well.
To me, I like my PS3 better
PS3 all the way. Not many games right now but now that it is out games will come aplenty. I can't wait until College Football..... I have my PS3 hooked up with HDMI and my Optical Digital surround sound and it looks and sounds great. I don't know what XBOX 360 has in regards to sound quality and Image quality.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
i too have both. i like xbox live much better, but the ps3 is tough to beat. you can't go wrong with either one.
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
agreed. Xbox live is great, much much better. But ya just can't beat a PS3.
Bookmarks