Mickey: "Good dags. Do you like dags?"
Tommy: "Dags?"
Mickey: "What?"
Mrs. O'Neil: "Yeah, dags."
Mickey: "Dags. You like dags?"
Tommy: "Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags."
Do you like dags?
Lets talk about this movie.
I love this movie. The Desert Eagle part in the bar is my favorite scene.
Mickey: "Good dags. Do you like dags?"
Tommy: "Dags?"
Mickey: "What?"
Mrs. O'Neil: "Yeah, dags."
Mickey: "Dags. You like dags?"
Tommy: "Oh, dogs. Sure, I like dags."
Do you like dags?
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
The accent that Pitt does is amazing. Almost undecipherable at times.
A caravan.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
"They ain't pikeys are they....i freakin hate pikeys"
"Not everything that is good for you always feels good for you." -Lance Armstrong
was anybody else mislead by the subject of this post? [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[img]http://www.usersigs.com/site/./data/media/14/581140986869_2.png[/img]
Bookmarks