Remember, I go often with you to the pharmacy (that stuff is crazy). I have no doubt that if we laid around on the draw, we'd worry less.
$50 a month for me. All out of pocket.
Perhaps if just saved that money, stayed at home and produced a dozen brats or so we'd get on "the draw" too
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Remember, I go often with you to the pharmacy (that stuff is crazy). I have no doubt that if we laid around on the draw, we'd worry less.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Yeah why worry when the government give you more incentive to be a bum than to be a productive person.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
The worst part is that now we are hearing kids in primary school telling teachers that when they grow up, they are going to be on the draw. Guess some folks don't want to set positive examples for the children.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Bookmarks