Last weeks Lost seemed to me to be pretty much a bit more interesting version of a recap of the season. But they did throw in just a little bit of their confusion, and I can't believe they buried those people alive by accident. I thought the part where Salyer was trying to be nice was weird, is he really trying to change or just need something and is trying to con everyone into helping him? If you have any opinions or just want to comment on the show, i think we could get a good discussion going here (at least me and Rocketer.)
PS Does anyone know what the deal was with John Lock's father? They just kind of left us hanging on that with no elaboration.
We'll be back to the Locke dad story either this coming week I think (if I remember what I read correctly).
I think Sawyer realized he had to play nice somewhat, he isn't comfortable doing that really, but he's trying...I don't look for it to last
I think he was glad that Jack was back, because he doesn't want to lead.
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks