Go with the sleeve man, i'm in the process of getting my sleeve drawn up
Alright, I'm debating on what tattoo to get next.. so help me out people
it's between a giant back piece (I already have a cross in between my shoulder blades), or my left arm getting sleeved, it already has tribal, godsmack sun, star, and letterin on my wrist
<FORM METHOD=POST ACTION="http://www.hostboard.com/LDPforum/ubbthreads/dopoll.php"><INPUT TYPE=HIDDEN NAME="pollname" VALUE="1176350924steer">
Which one?
<input type="radio" name="option" value="1" />Back Piece
<input type="radio" name="option" value="2" />Sleeve
<INPUT TYPE=Submit NAME=Submit VALUE="Submit vote" class="buttons"></form>
Go with the sleeve man, i'm in the process of getting my sleeve drawn up
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
yeah, that's what I'm thinking I'll do. But but but, a big back piece might look nice too haha.
id get the back piece because think of when you try to go in for a job interview and they see the sleeve your just hurting your chances of getting that job
ICGRM takin' over
[ QUOTE ]
id get the back piece because think of when you try to go in for a job interview and they see the sleeve your just hurting your chances of getting that job
[/ QUOTE ]
I voted back piece for the same reason.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I vote neither, you've got enough...just my 2cents worth!!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Bookmarks