Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Gas

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Gas

    It just doesn't make any sense.

    On 4/10, price dropped 4 cents from $2.699 to $2.659. Two days later it increased 8 cents to $2.739.

    Monday the price dropped 4 cents from $2.739 to $2.699. Today it increased by 10 cents to $2.799.

    [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/confused.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas

    All I know is I am going to have to go back and get me a 4-banger on my next car purchase. I am missing my 35 mpg. This 15 mpg with my gas guzzling SUV is emptying my bank account.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas

    Try pulling a boat or camper a lot.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Try pulling a boat or camper a lot. </div></div>

    Add a gooseneck with a tractor to that.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas

    When dad and I came back from Ohio a couple of weeks ago, we still got about 12 MPG pulling about 12000 pounds.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member j10's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 26th, 2007
    Posts
    299
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas

    I know, gas is insane my car is to low to the ground and can't get someplaces i really need to be, so i often have to drive my old 70 some jeep which gets no more than 10 miles per gallon.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Merlin's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    377
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Gas

    I feel your pain. I had to ditch my Dodge Dakota with the Magnum V8 a couple years ago for a Pontiac Vibe miniwagon 'cause it was 'eating me alive' then. I couldn't imagine having that truck now that gas prices have nearly doubled. I'll keep my little 4 banger and its 30+ mpg forever, or at least as long as it still sputters long, and I can still haul quite a lot with the back seats folded down.
    ......and I thought truth was universal. Silly me......

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •