Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 42

Thread: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member imported_123abc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2007
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    I am a student at PV and I was in the ISS room Friday, and I glaced at the computer, it was signed onto the LPD forum, and the name it was signed on under was WEEDEATER.

    I didnt post this to start trouble, I posted this to end the lies and the fights.

    This stupid little issue, is turing this forum into a bunch a BS!! And its makin all you "GROWN MEN & WOMEN" look like a bunch of middle school girls.

    Hopefully this will make you all realize that the Weedeater is Pac-Man; he man who does the ISS at PV. And this will make the man that does ISS at PV stop lying.
    The Pride Lasts Longer Than The Pain. TPLLTTP

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    Haha, sorry this whole thing is just a big joke to me.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_123abc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2007
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    Well I was just tryin to end it, because when i get on here and see all this stupid "pac-man" crap, it pisses me off. i dont get on here to read drama and stupid crap. everyone on here is old enough to be mature and not agrue over stupid stuff.

    so there, its settled.
    The Pride Lasts Longer Than The Pain. TPLLTTP

  4. #4
    Inactive Member MikMo's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 23rd, 2002
    Posts
    3,344
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    Better not let Pac-Man/Weedeater find out who you are. He's liable to roll a jihad up on your front porch.
    [img]http://i86.photobucket.com/albums/k102/ETWNAPPEL/calgraphic.gif?t=1238543058[/img]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_123abc's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 21st, 2007
    Posts
    14
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    Well I just think its ridiculous, & Im sure everyone else does too. But thanks for the heads up.
    The Pride Lasts Longer Than The Pain. TPLLTTP

  6. #6
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    I think everybody knew it was him, Pacman/HokieBird/Weedeater are the only three posters who post on the religous forum that much.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member beamer_ball's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 23rd, 2005
    Posts
    2,840
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    It was discovered a while back, he even admitted to being all three ID's. I thought all the stuff had sort of died down though?

  8. #8
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 123abc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am a student at PV and I was in the ISS room Friday, and I glaced at the computer, it was signed onto the LPD forum, and the name it was signed on under was WEEDEATER.

    I didnt post this to start trouble, I posted this to end the lies and the fights.

    This stupid little issue, is turing this forum into a bunch a BS!! And its makin all you "GROWN MEN & WOMEN" look like a bunch of middle school girls.

    Hopefully this will make you all realize that the Weedeater is Pac-Man; he man who does the ISS at PV. And this will make the man that does ISS at PV stop lying. </div></div>

    One question. If you was in ISS what was you doing on a computer logging on to the forum? Has times changed that much in the past 8yrs? Seems like when I was in school ISS was held in a closet with one teacher and your class work(Books, worksheets). There was no computers. Ah I guess kids today would be lost with the internet to help them out in thier studies.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  9. #9
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    He said he was in the room Shoe, not that he was actually in ISS. Also, if you have a computer that is at work and you're going to do any type of surfing in between tasks, and you walk away from your computer w/o locking it, then it's no one else's fault but your own if someone else happens along your computer and sees what's up on it.

    And I'm not really so sure that this is a kid at PV and not someone else looking for what type of reaction this would cause...just a thought.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  10. #10
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    Ah, it's all good man. Just made me wonder about the whole ISS/computer thing. I would say you are probably right on your thought.
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •