Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 20 of 42

Thread: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Gotch's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 27th, 2003
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    Okay, I feel I need to post this. Maybe it's inappropriate but I feel the need.

    Several years ago he (If it's the person everybody says it is) came to my grappling class about 4 / 5 times. Soon after I got reports from my two sons, two other high school age students of mine, and a third teenager who wasn't a student of mine but was a family friend. They all told the same story, He was saying that he smoked me and everybody else in the class except one well known student of mine that he claimed he grappled to a draw.

    Here is the truth. I was already in my 40's, in failing health, and 50 pounds lighter than him and he NEVER beat me. My memory on these things is good. For instance Coeburn's wrestling coach did beat me once (our very first match) I remember it well and am not afraid to admit it. *This guy never beat me.*

    The other guy he said he grappled to draw....well...I was standing on the mat watching as my student tapped him a minimum of 20 / 25 times in about 3 minutes. He then wanted to wrestle (amateur rules) my student pinned him in about 20 seconds.

    The last night that he came to class a 6'0" 150 pound mid-level student tapped him with a triangle choke. He got up, walked around the mat mumbling, "I don't understand it", then left without speaking to us and never returned. This is what actually happened. I've felt a need to set the record straight for some time.

    What I hope to do with this post is to point out to him that sometimes our falsehoods can do harm. There were enough people who heard your version that it did effect my business.

    If you had said, "I grappled with them a did pretty well to have no experience", I would have agreed. If you had said, "I grappled with those guys and I wasn't impressed". I wouldn't have cared, that would have been an opinion. BUT a lie that harmed my business is a totally different story.

    I'm not mad, I just want you to understand that sometimes our lies do have consequences, sometimes our lies do get back to the other party, sometimes our lies do actual harm.
    [img]http://www.lutte-wrestling.com/old-train2.jpg[/img]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member imported_juggernaut28's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 23rd, 2004
    Posts
    941
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    Are you talking about Pac-Man or 123abc? Which one told the lies that hurt your business?

  3. #3
    Inactive Member michael jordan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 18th, 2007
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: WEEDEATER=PAC-MAN

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: 123abc</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I am a student at PV and I was in the ISS room Friday, and I glaced at the computer, it was signed onto the LPD forum, and the name it was signed on under was WEEDEATER.

    I didnt post this to start trouble, I posted this to end the lies and the fights.

    This stupid little issue, is turing this forum into a bunch a BS!! And its makin all you "GROWN MEN & WOMEN" look like a bunch of middle school girls.

    Hopefully this will make you all realize that the Weedeater is Pac-Man; he man who does the ISS at PV. And this will make the man that does ISS at PV stop lying. </div></div>

    Well, I know who you are also. To late I already told people who I am, I never lied, grow up.
    As iron sharpens iron, so one man sharpens another

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •