Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Today

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Today

    I sat down and told myself, "I'm going to make one CD with the best of Clutch"... now 6 hours later.. I'm still at step one. IT can't be done. There is no way to make one cd with the best clutch songs. I've realized there isn't one song on any of the cd's that you can't listen too. So my greatest Clutch hits is every single album they've made. Damn.. that's a great band.
    I'm sure most of you clutch fans will agree, and then again some people still think clutch sucks.. what pansies.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today

    Saw them last night in Asheville. My head is still pounding. We got there and the thing was SOLD OUT! Had to use some "connections" to be able to get in.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  3. #3
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today

    I didint get to go, the ticket I ordered was sold and had my money refunded, I knew itd be sold out. Lets just say that if I could hit something I would. I was so excited and no you cant make a best of, you just have to make a songs I like at the moment CD with the C, same with Pantera, NIN, etc
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today

    Lupo and Tex were the first ones in line. They did the smart thing and pre-ordered. I tried, but by that time pre-order was sold out.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Today

    Yeah I do not know who clucth is , but i find it hard to make a CD full of my favoirite Power Metal tracks, specifically Angra, i can however kick Dragonforce out of that list completly cuz there horrible lmao...not talent wise but makeing powermetal wise. To qoute Alexie Lahio,....when he was talking about Dream Theater..."its not music...its sports"
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  6. #6
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Today

    I'm still hung up on OAR,, I could listen to live version of CITY ON DOWN over and over

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •