While I respect their convictions in completing their assigned missions (heck - maybe they do succeed in converting someone on occasion), I have to agree with you that it can be difficult to deal with them. Not everyone at home at noon during the day is sitting around watching soaps eating bon bons - some folks work different shifts.
When in Blacksburg I managed a community that was private, no soliciting, everything posted properly, etc., yet we still had to toss the Mormons and JW's on a regular basis. They truly felt the "no soliciting" didn't apply to them. They see conviction, others see pushiness.
The Mormons visited our house late last week. We have one dog that doesn't show any aggression - she's not a barker or anything of the sort. She growled for the first time ever when the Mormons came to the door. As they say - dogs know who the good people are lol



Bookmarks