Results 1 to 4 of 4

Thread: transformers.

  1. #1
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    transformers.

    I loved it, I didint want it to end.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Xknight52's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 29th, 2005
    Posts
    2,034
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: transformers.

    I felt the same way! It was one of the best movies I have ever seen!!! I didn't think it was going to be that great buy Micheal Bay did a hell of a job!
    [IMG]http://img522.imageshack.us/img522/1842/rustysig.jpg[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Sat_morning_QB's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 26th, 2002
    Posts
    430
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: transformers.

    Damn good movie one of the better I have seen as far as pure popcorn flick and good honor to a cartoon.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member yankeebaseball's Avatar
    Join Date
    April 2nd, 2007
    Posts
    1,387
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: transformers.

    300, Transformers and the Departed are the only movies I can say that have been really good recently.
    Nothing but the process is infinite
    Eternal, endless, indefinite

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •