did anybody see the commercial? I sure as heck didnt?
During LA Ink tonight, will have a commercial airing, they got some commercials gonna be on ESPN2 and MTV as well
From their Myspace bulletin:
Check out our new commercial airing tonight on TLC during LA Ink!! Tell us what ya think!
We will also have commercials running on MTV and ESPN2...
Check em' out !
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
did anybody see the commercial? I sure as heck didnt?
I didnt
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Same package deal on advertising I used from Charter Media, I have had alot of people tell me they saw the commercials but in nearly 2 years I have only seen them maybe 10 times.
They probably only had one running during the show since it was a new show and has higher rates, bet if ya watch poker on ESPN you will have better chance of seeing it.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks