I dont think mine have changed at all. Just plain blue.
What color are your eyes? have they changed from younger to older years?
of course we all are blue when we're born. When I was younger I had straight, dark brown eyes. Throughout the years, my eyes started lightening up and now they are hazel. Green on the outside, with like a small brown sun in the middle.
I dont think mine have changed at all. Just plain blue.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
mine were dark brown as a child and have changed to a golden brown with flecks of green over time.
I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.
always been blue
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
green...don't think mine have ever changed.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
blue since birth
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
whats up guys im new on here
but mine have always been brown
Brown here.. haven't changed.
Officially retired
blue
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks