I heard it too, hopefully its not at the dq, Im a go get a chicken basket
does anyone know what is happening in norton rite now? about 3 or 4 cop cars just drove by my house with lights on then came an ambulance going the same way now there is a cop on a cell phone patrolling in his car around the same areas? it is by the park area.
I heard it too, hopefully its not at the dq, Im a go get a chicken basket
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
it is near the park i live on the corner of 9th and spruce, it went up 9th street up on the hill overlooking
thats where I live actually
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
where do u live?
I hope that aint the same chicken basket i used to get from dq back in the day...that stuff was so greasy.
i perfer the spicey tendercrisp chicken sandwage from the bk lounge.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
any more info on the incident?
Bookmarks