if anyone goes to see it let me know how it is.
the theaterical version is great. However, I've stumbled on an alternate version online. This must've been an earlier screening or something, a few different scenes. Still a great movie.
check the online version out here..
[ame="http://www.movieforumz.com/showthread.php?t=53702"]http://www.movieforumz.com/showthread.php?t=53702[/ame]
if anyone goes to see it let me know how it is.
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
it's great.. absolutely wonderful.. Best horror psycho path movie
well i know what im going to see this weekend then
"Take em one at a time and everything else will take care of itself"...Ole Tob
I saw Halloween last Friday, and I have mixed feelings about it. I like what Rob Zombie did with the storyline, but I thought the delivery of the story was at times forced and sometimes ridiculous. All said, Halloween is an average movie with a lot of potential...
You wanted the best, you got the best...
Bookmarks