its on CMT, by far one of the coolest things I have seen, Im not a race fan, not a Dale fan, but man this is a good program.
its on CMT, by far one of the coolest things I have seen, Im not a race fan, not a Dale fan, but man this is a good program.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
He was and ever will be the greatest NASCAR driver hands down.
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
maybe, who knows..
But its a good documentary
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Dale was NASCAR !!!!!!
[img]http://i143.photobucket.com/albums/r124/bostonkisses/snapshot.jpg[/img]
[url="http://www.thepinksquirrel.com"]http://www.thepinksquirrel.com[/url]
I was hoping this was a documentary on Dale Murphy...
oh well, gotta respect the man in black...I'm agree with yanksbaseball, Im not a nascar fan at all, but what little bit of seen of this is pretty cool.
[img]http://i69.photobucket.com/albums/i42/stinmeister/untitled-2.jpg[/img]
Pretty Cool documentary.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
Bookmarks