what is going on there? seems they went from a major car dealership to mostly a used car lot with very few cars.
what is going on there? seems they went from a major car dealership to mostly a used car lot with very few cars.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
GM is pulling out of the smaller dealerships.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GM is pulling out of the smaller dealerships. </div></div>
Sounds more like sticking it in em. I was wondering what was going on there.
GO VOLS
From what I was told, they closed down last week.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: elp6n</div><div class="ubbcode-body">GM is pulling out of the smaller dealerships. </div></div>
Witt sold their GM stake to MorganMcClure a year or more ago.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Yeah, they have just been a Subaru dealer for over a year now.
[IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]
I have noticed that there are only used cars down there now and haven't really seen too many stirring around down there over the past couple of days.
[IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]
I didnt look like they even had any indoors the the other day.
GO VOLS
That makes no sense at all. Where is your info? Johnson's is next I suppose. Then Turner's.
GM CEO Rick Wagoner said in a brief interview that the automaker has fine-tuned its dealer network for two decades and will continue to "work proactively" to find the right balance in every market.
Robby Bennett Jr. says the family-owned Chevrolet, Buick and Pontiac dealership in Cheraw, S.C., had the worst year in its 80-year history in 2005 because of the feast or famine pricing. GM would be wise to worry about making cars and let dealers find innovative ways to price and sell them, he says. "They need to get out of our retail side."
(That's been a fairly common direction there Burrhead--for both Ford and GM)
What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.
Bookmarks