Around here that is all they are. I guess we'll have to order from a catalog. Dang, I'm sorry elp and Freddy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]
Around here that is all they are. I guess we'll have to order from a catalog. Dang, I'm sorry elp and Freddy. [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/cry.gif[/img]
GM isn't pulling out of small dealerships only non-productive small dealerships. Witt's sales volume had been steadily dropping for the last 10 years especially since Joe DePriest left. They had been givin many opportunities and tons of support from GM to turn things around and Wally wasn't willing to do what GM had told them to do and relocate out of downtown and build a new store near the highway, very poor management was the downfall of Witt's. Johnson's and Turner's still do a high volume of sales in relation to the market they are in (Dickenson County).
I wouldn't be surprised to see Clinch Motors having a new dealership within the next year or so now that Morgan-McClure owns it as well.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Bookmarks