Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 69

Thread: LPDFTBL

  1. #11
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I can't make heads or tales of this dumbass...all he keeps doin is throwin up folks names on here...once a moron always a moron...for those of you curious, here's the thread if you are a member of swvafootball.com and if ya want a good laugh .. http://www.swvafootball.com/forum/sh...ID=#Post122600
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #12
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I can't make heads or tales of this dumbass...all he keeps doin is throwin up folks names on here...once a moron always a moron...for those of you curious, here's the thread if you are a member of swvafootball.com and if ya want a good laugh .. http://www.swvafootball.com/forum/sh...ID=#Post122600</div></div>

    That hurt my head to read.

    I've got a lot of things I could say on there but I won't because I don't wanna give him the satisfaction.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  3. #13
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Good lord, by reading that thread some think that JIB is the scum of the earth. I hope everybody doesn't think that every school or community doesn't have out of control fans. I saw a bunch from PV down where I was standing. It happens everywhere you just have to be standing in the right place.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Good stuff lol
    Deja Vu on the argument
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    OK..some of you folks know this joker alot better than me...when does he shut the f@ck up?
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    When does the earth stop revolving? When does the sun stop burning? When will Britney Spears stop being a slut?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I just read his last post on that thread...and the only conclusion I can come to is that he is an eternal dumbass...nuff said.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #18
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Damn you're slow... [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  9. #19
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Maybe I'm just too forgiving from time to time...I remember when I first started posting on here, one night I made a post and he came on pretending to be a woman...I smoothed things over only to find out it was that joker. Since then when I see LPDFTBL on a computer screen, I cant get the image of Buffalo Bill all dressed up rubbin on himself in "Silence of the Lambs"..lol..don't know why
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #20
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    LOL, thats funny. That is typical LPDFTBL, he knows everything about nothing.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •