Results 1 to 10 of 69

Thread: LPDFTBL

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    LPDFTBL

    What in the name of hades is wrong with this loser? I post on swvafootball.com 's message boards and he comes attacking me cuz in a thread there I say if folks want to know more about the thread there they should sign up on here. I know he reads this..so here goes.....
    When you post on a forum, one of the first things you should take into account is that you don't post rumors as fact. Second of all, if you have no clue what you are posting about except that "so and so says this happened"..especially whan it involves folks who could be damaged by rumors, you shouldn't expound on them. But, that being said, when someone informs you of the truth about what you are saying, you shouldn't attack them either. Third..just because someone posts on a board that you are banned from for acting like a psycho, that gives you no right to not like that poster or bash what they say just because they post on said board. So, I guess all I am saying is that even though about a month ago I voted in a poll to let him back...I've had a change of heart...cuz as far as I'm concerned he is nothing but a lil Biotch...
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  2. #2
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    He argues with everyone on here. He tried to argue with me last year when I first joined about something I knew very well for fact and he attacked me and told me that I didn't know what I was talking about and that I needed to do some research. Always remember, he is "ALWAYS" right.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member CoeburnCane's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,931
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    For everything he ever did right on this board, he did what the two of you just described 10 times over. That's why he's gone.
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/miami-med.gif[/IMG][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/nohokie-med.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]
    [U][COLOR=#22229c][IMG]http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b242/btketron/Funny/owmyballs.gif[/IMG][/COLOR][/U]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Really, I think he did what he did on the swvafootball board cuz the end of my post mentioned that if folks wanted to read about subject of the thread there (which had about 5 total posts), they should sign up here and read all 13 pages of it on here. I'll say it again...what a dumba$$.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Guess the Mods knew what they were doing when they didn't listen to the masses on here calling for his return. He can do that on his board and VAP, but at least here, we don't have to put up with it.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  6. #6
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Don't be confused here tho...I wasn't on his board..it was the one G-Man runs.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    Any board other than this one is going to have that happen apparently.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  8. #8
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    The funny thing is, in all his posts he says the same thing..lol...moron.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #9
    HB Forum Owner R0cketer's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    7,632
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: LPDFTBL

    I like having him post, I really do. It just got to the point where everything was a conspiracy or that 'someday we will learn'.

    I understand, guy has been through a lot in his life. He's not the only one. Lots of us have learned quite a few things, and just because we learned or view something one way, and he learned and viewed it another, doesn't make us wrong and him right.

    The Va Preps board incident kept me from giving him a chance. I'm sure in another year, I'll be tempted to again, and he'll probably do something to help me make up my mind otherwise.
    What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •