Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Endzone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member 77endzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2007
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Endzone

    Does anyone remember the Endzone in Wise? Lots of good times there.

  2. #2
    Inactive Member MikeJones's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 8th, 2007
    Posts
    3,888
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Endzone

    Yeh I was to young to to go. I remember a Bishop guy getting shot in front of it. I also remember it being the teenzone to.
    GO VOLS

  3. #3
    Inactive Member imported_RaiderFan's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 11th, 2006
    Posts
    109
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Endzone

    OMG...I loved that place.
    You're just mad cause the voices don't talk to you.

  4. #4
    Inactive Member 77endzone's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2007
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Endzone

    Me, too. I had a lot of good times there when it was first opened.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_SuperX's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 1st, 2004
    Posts
    967
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Endzone

    was it a bar?

  6. #6
    Inactive Member amysuedean's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 27th, 2007
    Posts
    48
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Endzone

    Yep!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •