Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: anyone

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    anyone

    seen the preview for Beowulf?
    looks to be a good adaptation from what i've seen previewed...
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  2. #2
    Inactive Member the_alienist's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 8th, 2006
    Posts
    597
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone

    I think it looks great, haven't been able to find a release date though
    I make Machiavelli look like a weenie.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member bkbasketball's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 5th, 2003
    Posts
    327
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone

    November 16th, I believe is the release date.
    "Champions never complain, they are too busy getting better."

    Play Like a Champion Today
    [img]http://www.facade.com/celebrity/photo/Michael_Jordan.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone

    I'm not a big fan of Beowulf...but I am a big fam of Angelina Jolie running aroung in skimpy animal skins...mmmmmm..delicious.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  5. #5
    Inactive Member gchsajs's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 7th, 2006
    Posts
    1,118
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone

    Yeah when i saw the preview it took me a couple minutes to figure out it was CGI.

    I was like...."who's that actor..."
    [url="http://avatars.jurko.net"][img]http://avatars.jurko.net/uploads/avatar_17434.gif[/img][/url]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member Hutchinson's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 8th, 2006
    Posts
    347
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: anyone

    Bleh, looks quite nasty. It keeps nothing close to the epic that I know most have read in English. From what I see, Grindel looks GREAT, but as for his mother (Angelina), in the poem, she was supposed to be worse than her son. So that's the only major flaw, not to mention that they just totally [censored] up Frothgar. Good move I guess, though. Game following shortly.
    Where's your God now?
    "Do, or do not. There is no 'try' ". [i] - Yoda[/i]
    "I'D LIKE TO SEE YOU WALK A MILE IN MY [censored]." [i]Danny AKA Tourettes Guy.[/i]

    [img]http://www.jacobgraf.com/images/uploads/tourettesguy.jpg[/img]


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •