Heard Lee High won, with Abingdon next. Anyone go?
Heard Lee High won, with Abingdon next. Anyone go?
I went and it was great! Lee High band is very good but I dont care for their music selection. They took the top award. Abingdon was second with the new David Tipton award. I am very proud of all those bands. Alot of hard work goes into these shows. The Lee drum line was incredible.
I was wondering about that.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
Abingdon had a great show - very difficult. I thought it would be close between them and Lee for the Cup.
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
any other fairly local band competitions coming up??
wouldn't mind going to see one
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
UVA-Wise on the 27th!
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks