Damned if they aren't quite proud of their [censored], aren't they?
I was browsing the camo selection at BPS yesterday, $80 for a [censored] sweatshirt. $25 for a baseball style hat that looks and feels like the $5 hats at Wal Mart.
Damned if they aren't quite proud of their [censored], aren't they?
I was browsing the camo selection at BPS yesterday, $80 for a [censored] sweatshirt. $25 for a baseball style hat that looks and feels like the $5 hats at Wal Mart.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
But that coldgear is good stuff! I would like to have some of their polo golf shirts.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
Haven't been a big fan of UnderArmor. I know the material is supposed to be different, just feels cheap and flimsy to me.
WalMart has some stuff back in Sporting Goods. RemGear 2.0. Lycra/spandex type long underwear. Feels like the UA stuff, but not as expensive. Just $15-20 per piece. I bought a bit of it last year, served me well through early and late season.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Stuff feels pretty good on a cold Friday night with 2 running teams, or a Saturday morning rabbit hunt.
"Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08
The first UnderArmour I got wore well and lasted forever. After it got pretty popular, the quality, in my opinion, went down. Nike anything is the way to go.
i'd have to agree. I've still got one of my original under armour I had from a while back. Compared to the new line of stuff, mine is great and the new line is so-so.. but I will give them this, they know their stuff when it comes to hot and cold gear.

Under Armour Cold Gear is the way to go for Friday nights that`s for sure.
[img]http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a394/rayscheer159/rolltide.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks