Results 1 to 3 of 3

Thread: Video

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Video

    For Shoe, B5M, Freddy, and the rest of my brothers in blue.

    What I do for work, not just babysit. Video by Kinga - MySpace Video@@AMEPARAM@@http://mediaservices.myspace.com/services/media/embed.aspx/m=9750670@@AMEPARAM@@mediaservices@@AMEPARAM@@mysp ace@@AMEPARAM@@services/media/embed@@AMEPARAM@@aspx/m@@AMEPARAM@@9750670


    This is a vid from the OLETC DCT training at the now-defunct West Virginia State Prison in Moundsville, WV. Hundreds of Corrections Officers and Police Officers from not just the US, but overseas attend this event every year. I was thrilled when I got my invite to go (sadly, I could not attend due to staff shortage. I plan on going this upcoming May-already cleared to go through our Training Dept). I have several online buddies from Ireland that are going this year (looking forward to swapping stories and information). Much of the training shown in the video is put to use with the VADOC (especially the Strike Force units)

    Hey Shoe: Check out the pic in that video of the gas chamber. Fond memories indeed(only grunts didn't get to wear the masks) lol.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Shoe's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 4th, 2002
    Posts
    1,620
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video

    Using mask is for pussies lol! Yeah it does bring some memories back from training. Like it says it's not just baby sitting! I like to try that out though. Seems like it could fun, but helpful at that sametime. Anyways, it aint easy wearing blue.


    By the way what was that song???
    "Freedom is not free, it requires great sacrafice. The price is paid in blood."

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Video

    Song: Frontline
    Band: Pillar
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •