Results 1 to 10 of 49

Thread: McDonald's

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    McDonald's

    I know the food is [censored] and just isn't all that good for me.

    But I can't help myself. The stuff is like crack. Big Mac, cheeseburger, Big & Tasty, McNuggets.... <span style='font-size: 20pt'>MCNUGGETS!!! </span>

    Just something about the flavor of the stuff. It haunts my dreams and my tongue.

    And don't forget the...

    ribwich
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McDonald's

    the bugers are NASTY but the mc nuggets are like crack and the mc chicken.......thats something thats simply from another world.....i could eat those all day everyday
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McDonald's

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: BlueWahooChambor</div><div class="ubbcode-body">the bugers are NASTY but the mc nuggets are like crack and the mc chicken.......thats something thats simply from another world.....i could eat those all day everyday </div></div>

    When my wife and I were dating, I would stop on my way home almost every weekend and get two McChickens, a large fry, and a chocolate shake.

    In college I lived on the BSG McD's cheap hamburger Tuesdays. Buy 20 at a time, eat on them for three or four days.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member Unchained's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 6th, 2005
    Location
    Norton, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    7,249
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McDonald's

    I know it may one day stop my ticker, but I am on those Big Macs like a homeless man on a bologna sandwich every chance I get.
    [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
    Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McDonald's

    Happy Meals. The $2.50 lunch.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member TheBeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 24th, 2004
    Posts
    4,351
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McDonald's

    The best is get a Big Mac and a double cheesburger take the meat off the dcb and put on the Big Mac then you have a Big'Ol Big Mac.
    [COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
    [img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member Glory_Days's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 18th, 2003
    Posts
    963
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: McDonald's

    know what you mean...had 2 cheeseburgers last night
    "To be the man, you've got to beat the man."

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •