I'd like to see dog 1 on 1 with Dr. Phil in a no holds barred free for all. Maybe then someone would shut that fat bastard up.
Wonder why Dog the bounty hunter didn't come to the show to defend himself? All the talk about Dog saying the N word.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I'd like to see dog 1 on 1 with Dr. Phil in a no holds barred free for all. Maybe then someone would shut that fat bastard up.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Dr Phil is the bomb...
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
the $hit bomb...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
There is nothing wrong with what Dog said. He has freedom of speech. I think the "N" word can be used towards a lot of people, just not blacks.
I guess ol self-righteous Dr. Phil figured he'd scold him...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I'd like to punch Phil McGraw right in the jack johnson.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Dr Phil is the man...He has to be the smartest man on earth!
I love Dr.Phil..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
Phil and Oprah would make a good match...lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IBA WILDCAT*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Dr Phil is the man...He has to be the smartest man on earth!
I love Dr.Phil.. </div></div>
You're psychotic...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks