Most people that don't like Phil..don't like him because he tells the truth and is a straight forward person.
To hell with that...lock me in with her!!!
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Most people that don't like Phil..don't like him because he tells the truth and is a straight forward person.
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I don't like him cuz he's a self-righteous fat [censored]...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
Second.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: IBA WILDCAT*</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Most people that don't like Phil..don't like him because he tells the truth and is a straight forward person. </div></div>
[censored] pleaz...
You want truth?
<span style='font-size: 26pt'>YOU CAN'T HANDLE THE [censored] TRUTH!!! </span>
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
I can handle the truth, and this thread is not about me!!
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
You've made it about you with your blind love for a piece of [censored] like McGraw.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
haha..
[url]http://www.youtube.com/PHSfootballfan[/url]
I am passing this on to you because
it definitely works, and we could all use a little more calmness in our
lives. By following simple advice heard on the Dr. Phil show, you too can
find inner peace. Dr. Phil proclaimed, "The way to achieve inner peace is
to finish all the things you have started and have never finished."? So, I looked
around my house to see all the things I started and hadn't finished, and before
leaving the house this morning, I finished off a bottle of White Zinfandel,
three bottles of Amstel Light, a bottle of Bailey's Irish Cream, a bottle of
Kahula, a package of Oreos, the remainder of my old Prozac prescription, the
rest of the cheesecake, some Doritos and a box of chocolates. You have no
idea how freaking good I feel. Please pass this on to those whom you think might
be in need of inner peace.
Bookmarks