I guess that's what that semi-frozen precipitation outside is...
I guess that's what that semi-frozen precipitation outside is...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Snowing over here in Kingsport/Johnson City as well. Just flurries now.
Snow advisories up for the Smokies 1-2 inches for some of the higher spots. Little to no accumulation elsewhere. I see the NWS finally updating their forecast, took a shift change to do it..had rain until tonight, lol. One of those times I'm glad I check the forecasts from WKYT in Lexington, KY, especially the weather blog. ( http://www.wkyt.com/weatherblog )
*Statement from the NWS...
AN UPPER LEVEL LOW PRESSURE SYSTEM IS MOVING ACROSS THE
REGION...LEADING TO SNOW SHOWERS ACROSS NORTHEAST TENNESSEE AND
SOUTHWEST VIRGINA. MOST OF THE SNOW SHOWERS WILL BE LIGHT...THOUGH
THERE COULD BE ISOLATED HEAVIER SHOWERS. DUE TO WARM GROUND
TEMPERATURES...NO SIGNIFICANT ACCUMULATIONS ARE EXPECTED. HOWEVER
THE HIGHER ELEVATIONS OF SOUTHWEST VIRGINIA COULD SEE UP TO ONE
INCH. SOME LIGHT SLEET OR ICE PELLETS COULD ALSO BE MIXED IN WITH
THE SNOW. MOST OF THE PRECIPITATION IS EXPECTED TO END BY
MIDNIGHT.
gettin about time to put up the ol bass fishin stuff aint it NSSB......
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
was snowin' like crazy when i left earlier from work
Was flurrying here in Berea earlier today.
Deja Moo: The feeling that you've heard this bull before.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: LCAS_712</div><div class="ubbcode-body">gettin about time to put up the ol bass fishin stuff aint it NSSB...... </div></div>
Took my last ride of the year a couple of weeks ago on Smith Mountain.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Bookmarks