Mana from heaven it is.
Mana from heaven it is.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mana from heaven it is. </div></div>
I know a lot of folks that have that same opinion. I've just found the food to be just average - decent food. I will say that the customer service though, has always been above average.
What do you like to order there?
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
I like most everything they have, but I usually just get a regular chicken samich and the nuggets, ooohh their nuggets little chunks of crack they are.
[COLOR="Lime"][SIZE="6"][FONT="Century Gothic"]CREAG AN TUIRC[/FONT][/SIZE][/COLOR]
[img]http://i11.photobucket.com/albums/a183/mm38nut/thkfc.gif[/img]
Love Chik-fil-A...wish someone would franchise one in Wise Co.
best ever
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
best chicken sandwich ever.
"When Giving Your Best Is Not Good Enough"
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: TheBeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Mana from heaven it is. </div></div>
Overpriced it is.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
Had breakfast there last week. Nothing special. Would have preferred McDonalds or Bojangles.
I have to give it to Bojangles, they are the [censored]..
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
i prefer cooking my own damn chicken
"i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"
Bookmarks