Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: FYE

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    FYE

    Here's a question for you all. What did the FYE in Fort Henry Mall used to be? I know it was another record store and I think I remember the name changing twice in my lifetime. But for the life of me I can't remember what it was. Anybody?
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Beavs24's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 16th, 2006
    Posts
    114
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FYE

    No clue. Really dont go to FYE anymore. Cds are cheaper at Circuit City anyway.

  3. #3
    HB Forum Owner SBG's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 18th, 2004
    Posts
    2,279
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FYE

    I don't go to any music stores. Hell, I don't even buy music. I download it. lol I was just asking for curiosity sake. I get a lot of requests at work for numbers to their stores in other states. And it got me to thinking the other day about the one in FHM. I just can't remember what they used to be. I can remember that the Movie Starz near FHM used to be Cat's, but draw a blank on FYE.
    [LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member GCHSBLUE's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 16th, 2004
    Posts
    72
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FYE

    Used to be a Record Bar in Fort Henry. Can't remember if it was that location. I try to stay away from the mall. About all that is there for me is the book store and Radio Scrap.

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FYE

    I like Fye. Fye sold leg lamps!
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  6. #6
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FYE

    I don't know how they are still in business. Charging $18 for a CD or $22 for a DVD seems like business suicide. The only reason I even go in there is they sometimes have good prices on wrestling DVD's. I did buy the Wrestlemania Anthology there, but they were the only ones in the area selling it as a boxed set.
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: FYE

    FYE is expensive...if it gets any worse you'll have to surrender a major credit card at the door for security purposes.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •