Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Chiropractor

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chiropractor

    Never been to one, but may need to. Any recommended in the area? Anyone have any thoughts, benefits, etc. from chiropractic help?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    The one in cloverleaf in Big Stone is pretty good, she helped me out a lot whenever I was down in my back a few years ago. Dr. Thersea, can't think of her last night right now but she helped me out a lot. The theraputic massage almost killed me though, I would never do that again.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    I used Dr. Ellis in Weber City and he has helped me a lot since in high school when he helped my shoulder and knees.

    A buddy of mine from college is a chiropractor in the area now. I haven't used him, but he is a quality guy, that I know I could trust to go to. His name is Matt Jessee and he was working at Boothe Chiropractic. I don't believe he has changed offices, but he is a great guy, and I am sure he could help you out.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    My Mom always went to Dr. Danny Minor on Main Street in Norton near Hagy's Funeral home beside of Greg Stewart's Law Office.

    Of course you said you don't spend money in Norton and never would and you despise the place so I don't know if that will help or not [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] , just rattling your cage their boney but my mother always used him and still does when she needs one.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    I, being a southern boy, prefer my crow fried! If he can help me, and is on my list on insurance providers, then I will gladly spend some $ in Norton! lol

    BTW, thanks to all who have responded.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Danny's great. I recommend him as well.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Insurance companies cover chiropractors?

    Do they cover leaches as well?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    I have been to a chiropractor and let me say it did help . After about 3 visits , I could tell a world of difference . As a matter of fact , since this post reminded me , I'm going to schedule another just to re-align . My guy made me pop like Rice Krispies . He would hold my head in his hands the next thing I hear is a crack like a sonic boom from a jet hitting mach speed . My first thought was this guy just broke my neck but no harm just a relaxed neck . He would brace his knee against me and torque my back which also loudly reverberated off the walls .
    He would start w/ heat therapy then a short massage then the popping of joints . My insurance BCBS paid half I had to copay the other half which was $25/visit
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Also, don't give up on a chiropracticer after one visit. Somethings do tak2-3 visits to fix.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Chiropractor

    I have visited Danny Minor for years. He has kept me 'in-line'...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •