Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Chiropractor

  1. #1
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Chiropractor

    Never been to one, but may need to. Any recommended in the area? Anyone have any thoughts, benefits, etc. from chiropractic help?

  2. #2
    Inactive Member pvfan's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 22nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,518
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    The one in cloverleaf in Big Stone is pretty good, she helped me out a lot whenever I was down in my back a few years ago. Dr. Thersea, can't think of her last night right now but she helped me out a lot. The theraputic massage almost killed me though, I would never do that again.
    [img]http://www.gifsoup.com/view7/2505516/brandon-phillips-dugout-dance-o.gif[/img]

  3. #3
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    I used Dr. Ellis in Weber City and he has helped me a lot since in high school when he helped my shoulder and knees.

    A buddy of mine from college is a chiropractor in the area now. I haven't used him, but he is a quality guy, that I know I could trust to go to. His name is Matt Jessee and he was working at Boothe Chiropractic. I don't believe he has changed offices, but he is a great guy, and I am sure he could help you out.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  4. #4
    Inactive Member UTVols2's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 17th, 2006
    Posts
    5,601
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    My Mom always went to Dr. Danny Minor on Main Street in Norton near Hagy's Funeral home beside of Greg Stewart's Law Office.

    Of course you said you don't spend money in Norton and never would and you despise the place so I don't know if that will help or not [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/smile.gif[/img] , just rattling your cage their boney but my mother always used him and still does when she needs one.
    [IMG]http://www.gifsoup.com/view/926256/tennessee-vols-al-wilson-o.gif[/IMG]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    I, being a southern boy, prefer my crow fried! If he can help me, and is on my list on insurance providers, then I will gladly spend some $ in Norton! lol

    BTW, thanks to all who have responded.

  6. #6
    Inactive Member ndn_fan's Avatar
    Join Date
    October 19th, 2006
    Posts
    135
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Danny's great. I recommend him as well.

  7. #7
    Inactive Member NotSoSilentBob's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 2nd, 2002
    Posts
    8,067
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Insurance companies cover chiropractors?

    Do they cover leaches as well?
    [IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]

  8. #8
    Inactive Member imported_gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Dr. Matt Jessee has helped me out alot. I have two degenerative disks and frequently go out of alignment, especially in my lower (lumbar) back region. I like him because he takes his time and explains what's going on and how he's going to help. I went to another chiropractor a few years ago and didn't get the indepth explanation/treatment that he gives.I also went to another chiropractor who liked to "crack and pop" the spinal column (that's my description)and that really scared me. Dr. Jessee is very easy to talk with and seems to genuinely care about his patients. He has a gentle but effective approach to whatever treatment he feels is necessary.I like that he applies heat and cold modalities after a patient receives an adjustment. He also has a hydrotherapy bed that is therapeutic. It's wonderful! He's located in the same shopping center as Peebles in Wise. I highly recommend him!

  9. #9
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Good to hear Gracie. I haven't used Matt, but he is a class act as far as a person goes.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  10. #10
    Inactive Member imported_gracie's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 7th, 2007
    Posts
    16
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    1inStripes, I agree with you that Matt Jessee is a class act guy. I'm an old (won't tell my age!) E&H graduate like Dr. Jessee. You said that you had attended college with Dr. Jessee; I'm assuming it was also E&H. I had Coach Fred Selfe and Coach Bob Jonnson as teachers while I was at Emory. Also, first class guys! Can't believe that Coach Selfe is gone and that Coach Johnson is undergoing the experimental chemotherapy in Texas. Those two men were great role models in terms of discipline, good work habits, and character. I really respected both of them and am thankful that they were both part of my college experience.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •