Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 16 of 16

Thread: Chiropractor

  1. #11
    Inactive Member imported_elp6n's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 31st, 2004
    Posts
    5,510
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Insurance companies cover chiropractors?

    Do they cover leaches as well?</div></div>

    Yes and yes - a number of insurers do.
    Leaches are being used again in cases such as appendage reattachment.
    You'll shoot your eye out.

    [img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Terpman's Avatar
    Join Date
    March 14th, 2007
    Posts
    11
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Dylan Sutherland in Wise is very good. Takes his time, explains things, doesn't keep you running back for weeks......he offered the first visit free, including the X-rays and annually has a day he offers a free visit for new patients and his patients.

  3. #13
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    I have been to a chiropractor and let me say it did help . After about 3 visits , I could tell a world of difference . As a matter of fact , since this post reminded me , I'm going to schedule another just to re-align . My guy made me pop like Rice Krispies . He would hold my head in his hands the next thing I hear is a crack like a sonic boom from a jet hitting mach speed . My first thought was this guy just broke my neck but no harm just a relaxed neck . He would brace his knee against me and torque my back which also loudly reverberated off the walls .
    He would start w/ heat therapy then a short massage then the popping of joints . My insurance BCBS paid half I had to copay the other half which was $25/visit
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  4. #14
    Inactive Member 1inStripes's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 25th, 2002
    Posts
    12,052
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Also, don't give up on a chiropracticer after one visit. Somethings do tak2-3 visits to fix.
    "Call me crazy, but I want to buy the Dallas Cowboys end zone and have the star right at the foot of my bed. That way when I score, I can spike the ball right on the star!" -Woody Paige, Around the Horn 10.9.08

  5. #15
    The_Sage
    Guest The_Sage's Avatar

    Re: Chiropractor

    I have visited Danny Minor for years. He has kept me 'in-line'...

  6. #16
    Inactive Member plantsman's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 14th, 2006
    Posts
    2,592
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Chiropractor

    Thanks for the info. I've never been to a doctor about it, but will schedule a visit with a chiropractor. My problem is in my lower back (below the belt line) and sporadically pops up for no apparent reason and leaves me crawling around for several days. If it wasn't January, I'd say a little hydrotherapy (i.e., a day of wade fishing a good smallmouth stream) would be in order!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •