Congrats!!!!
granddads are the greatest thing in the world, spoil him rotten, teach him to swear, and give him little sips of beer
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
Congrats!!!!
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
Make sure you send him to Kelly. Just let me know,and i'll buy him his first glove [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/wink.gif[/img]
Congrats papaw.
[IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/signature.jpg[/IMG]
Central Warriors. Respect the past,embrace the future
Congratulations. From what I can tell, it's got a grandpa with a good head on his shoulders.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Thanks folks, I appreciate it.
You can never rise above the image that you have of yourself in your own mind."
Hey, it is a great feeling being a grandpa, isn't it RT? Cnogratulations and I hope that everyone is doing great.
Congrats Grandpa!!!!!!Have you bought him his first UK outfit [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/%%GRAEMLIN_URL%%/grin.gif[/img]
Bookmarks