Mine's working fine.
is anyone else havign any problems in the past couple of days with comcast? i have the dvr box and it keeps messing up i was just wondering if anyone else was going thru the same situation as i am?
Mine's working fine.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
I think it depends on where you are, where I live, it has been messing up. Called the cable company via their 800 # and they said our area was experiencing technical upgrades. I figured that they didn't know what was going on and just gave a "generic" answer to us.
well i actually did the chat live over the computer the first person i talked to was no help at all the second personhelped more then the first did, she said that there was a prblem and that they were aware of it and working to correct it
They is what they always say. I think Comcast was actually better when they were Adelphia. have you noticed they have taken off about 4 hbo channels and the local programming channel? Not to mention a bunch of other channels. And they added a bunch of shopping channels. Now, the food channels are pretty entertaining sometimes, but the shopping channels just suck.
yes inoticed that used to have channel 380 that is gone used to have like u said 3 diff hbos those are gone also, but i bet the bill will go up again!
I had Comcast but had it removed. I got Direct, not so sure I am any more pleased with it. Just have it for a few weeks, however.
Bookmarks