Results 1 to 6 of 6

Thread: Coyote

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Inactive Member SunTzu's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 16th, 2002
    Posts
    1,434
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Coyote

    Coyotes are everywhere around here in NC . You see them in the woods , fields and as roadkill on a regular basis . Hunting season is year round for them w/ no bag limits . Do you guys have lots up there or hunt them ? Growing up there , I can't ever remember seeing one but NC is literally overrun w/ them .
    Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member 89bluedevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 30th, 2005
    Posts
    763
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coyote

    I've never seen one either when I lived in Scott County or now where I live in the New River Valley area. I have heard that they are around in the more rural areas.

  3. #3
    Inactive Member BlueWahooChambordDevil's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 30th, 2007
    Posts
    7,204
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coyote

    hunt coyotes??

    what the hell do you do with them afterwards?
    [img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
    [img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]

  4. #4
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coyote

    Some places pay a bounty for the hides. Other than that, just feed them to the dogs!
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  5. #5
    Inactive Member vikescoach's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 7th, 2004
    Posts
    841
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coyote

    Seen more(4)in the past year where I live in Wise County than I ever have. Saw and killed many in Texas when I was younger.
    "One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula

  6. #6
    Inactive Member imported_PioneerBlue's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2007
    Posts
    1,120
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Coyote

    They're everywhere in Lee County
    Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •