I've never seen one either when I lived in Scott County or now where I live in the New River Valley area. I have heard that they are around in the more rural areas.
Coyotes are everywhere around here in NC . You see them in the woods , fields and as roadkill on a regular basis . Hunting season is year round for them w/ no bag limits . Do you guys have lots up there or hunt them ? Growing up there , I can't ever remember seeing one but NC is literally overrun w/ them .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
I've never seen one either when I lived in Scott County or now where I live in the New River Valley area. I have heard that they are around in the more rural areas.
hunt coyotes??
what the hell do you do with them afterwards?
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
Some places pay a bounty for the hides. Other than that, just feed them to the dogs!
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
Seen more(4)in the past year where I live in Wise County than I ever have. Saw and killed many in Texas when I was younger.
"One must strive for perfection to achieve excellence." Don Shula
They're everywhere in Lee County
Cheering for Twin Springs is like cheering for the Taliban
Bookmarks