they were part of a show i went to a few years ago........they did put on a decent show
I wasn't ever a huge fan, and thought their singles were kinda too easy paced. But I watched them on the Myspace concert in Kuwait, and those guys know how to rock and put on a show..
they were part of a show i went to a few years ago........they did put on a decent show
[img]http://inlinethumb10.webshots.com/5577/2061259960091622927S425x425Q85.jpg[/img]
[img]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_6s6CdLQRCP0/SREpSZXb99I/AAAAAAAAATU/3O3G-P2Jqkc/s400/tombstone.jpg[/img]
singer is an original guitar player for NIN touring.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Filter is the shiz...
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I saw them 12 years ago when they were first starting up. They put on a great show. Their drummer then was amazing. Richard Patrick (Filter's singer) is also the brother of Robert Patrick from Terminator 2 and John Doggett from The X Files.
![]()
![]()
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
Short Bus was a great album. Id loved to have seen them back then.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Here you can see from the gave up video. The other guitar player is a skinny white kid from Florida named Brian Warner.
<object width="425" height="355"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4xBMkWu1pE&hl=en"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/q4xBMkWu1pE&hl=en" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="355"></embed></object>
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
AKA the Rev. Marilyn Manson..lol
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">AKA the Rev. Marilyn Manson..lol </div></div>
I HATE that guy
lol, why because he is the "antichrist"? Please, like I said he is a white kid from Florida trying to make a buck.
Nothing but the process is infinite
Eternal, endless, indefinite
Bookmarks