get safari from Apple
I thought this thing was the end all be all of browsers. Newly installed and it is already sucking about 80% of my system resources with only two tabs open.
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
get safari from Apple
Safari is pretty nice.
"There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"
i really like firefox, been a user for about four years now
[IMG]http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh111/Vic_Fontaine/sig.jpg[/IMG]
I've used it for about 2 years and have never had a problem with it.
...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....
I have never had any problem with firefox, although I don't like the newest version as much as the last one I had.
Opera and Safari are also good browsers.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: NotSoSilentBob</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I thought this thing was the end all be all of browsers. Newly installed and it is already sucking about 80% of my system resources with only two tabs open. </div></div>
Damn Bob 80%, how old is your computer???
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks