i know its only day 2 but did anyone go to the fair on mon? if so anything new or same ole stuff?
i know its only day 2 but did anyone go to the fair on mon? if so anything new or same ole stuff?
what entertainment do they have lined up??? if any??? I know they had Billy Currington last year
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Bucky Covington tonight
http://www.wisecountychamber.org/va-ky_fair.htm
Later this week:
Jason Michael Carroll
Confederate Railroad
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
thanks
Need A Penny? Take A Penny...Need 2 Pennies? Get A Job!!!
[img]http://content.clearchannel.com/Photos/sports_photos/College/Football/james-davis-GI.jpg[/img]
Do you still have to pay extra for the concerts. I like confederate railroad.
GO VOLS
not for confederate railroad no
You haven't listened to the right kind of country UTVOLS2.....I can hook you up.
i heard one reason was the weather the other reason was the rides
Are the rides and games still James H. Drew? The change of dates might be b/c of the old saying, Bigger name on the other line....
Blue and I will probably go back Saturday just b/c my nephews ride in the horse show but other than that I couldn't care less. The demo derby was fun as always... on Mon. some rides weren't even put together and the bathrooms don't even work they now have portable toliets in their place.
Bookmarks