Darn, that sounds good. I'd like to make the short trip down Fancy Gap for some good ribs.
Boys , please pray for me as tomorrow I will face the temptation of over-indulgence of world class ribs , beer and music .
http://www.twincityribfest.com/about2008.html
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Darn, that sounds good. I'd like to make the short trip down Fancy Gap for some good ribs.
Come on down , you're the next contestant to play "Suck Those Ribs"
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
If only I didn't have to work. Work always makes me miss the good stuff. Damn VZ!! lol
[LEFT][IMG]http://www.dsslexius.net/forums/images/smilies/goneinsanegif.gif[/IMG][/LEFT]
A full rack of ribs , pulled pork bbq sandwich , corn on the cob and a funnel cake and finished off w/ a sampler of another batch of ribs . They also had a couple of pubs set up , not that I indulge in that sort of stuff . Got rained out for awhile but still Good Eats . By the way , my little girl ate like a champion as well .
Life is a grindstone . Whether it grinds us down or polishes us up , depends on what we are made of .
Thats killing me thinking about ribs since I have my jaw wired shut right now!!!!
[img]http://i250.photobucket.com/albums/gg277/cfd_1623/l_718884585b96167d3016bd636fbe24c0.gif[/img]
Bookmarks