Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 16

Thread: Metallica

  1. #1
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Metallica

    Heard the new track off of the new album...
    I was blown away to it, as compared to the St. Anger album.

    Sounded like new Metallica vs Old Metallica... great song

  2. #2
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    Rick Rubin produces the new album...It'll be one of their best.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  3. #3
    Inactive Member Ironlung's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2002
    Posts
    10,218
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    The music wasn't bad, the vocals are terrible. More of Hetfield singing like a vagina.
    "There he goes, one of Gods own prototypes. Some kind of high powered mutant never even considered for mass production. Too weird to live, and too rare to die"

  4. #4
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    I'd agree with the vocals..

  5. #5
    Inactive Member imported_Freddy_Krueger's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 22nd, 2003
    Posts
    94
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Ironlung</div><div class="ubbcode-body"> More of Hetfield singing like a vagina. </div></div>

    And just HOW would you know what a Vagina sounds like when it sings? I only know how it sounds when it... never mind. [censored].

    w00t w00t

  6. #6
    Inactive Member steer's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 3rd, 2002
    Location
    Bristol, Virginia, United States
    Posts
    3,872
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    I am pretty excited about the new Unforgiven III

  7. #7
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    They need to give that a rest....I'm waiting on the Oct. 20 release of AC/DC's new album more than any this year. Metallica is kinda dead to me tho.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  8. #8
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    where can you hear the new stuff?
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



  9. #9
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    I've not heard it...but I expect more of the same ol AC/DC...hasn't ever changed in the past.
    http://www.acdc.com/news/news.php?uid=19
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  10. #10
    Inactive Member knight_67's Avatar
    Join Date
    September 11th, 2002
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Metallica

    i was talkin 'tallica...haha
    "i asked a toothless man, who all these people were and, he said the soapmakers...and we are workin workin"



Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •