Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 28

Thread: Why?

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">So, you are saying there is one? Must you be a VIP to gain access? </div></div>

    you know this
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Shooter's Avatar
    Join Date
    August 13th, 2005
    Posts
    1,087
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    are you serious?
    "The democracy will cease to exist when you take away from those who are willing to work and give to those who would not." -Thomas Jefferson

  3. #13
    Inactive Member burton2019's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 8th, 2004
    Posts
    7,723
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    What took you so long to ask for it?

  4. #14
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: Shooter</div><div class="ubbcode-body">he's too busy...in the gym </div></div>

    Actually I do not hit the weights like I use to. I still lift and all, but I am focusing more on mma right now. I have lost a lot of mass, but I still feel strong.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  5. #15
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    That forum is dead...but it could liven up given the right set of circumstances.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  6. #16
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: burton2019</div><div class="ubbcode-body">What took you so long to ask for it? </div></div>

    I just thought of it. You post on the religious forum?
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  7. #17
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">That forum is dead...but it could liven up given the right set of circumstances. </div></div>

    I always liked the religious forum. Actually it is my favorite part of the forum. Where do I sign up or fill out an application?lol
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  8. #18
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    I like the debate aspect of it..but that's it. Folks forget they have common sense on there alot.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

  9. #19
    Inactive Member USA Ranger's Avatar
    Join Date
    June 5th, 2008
    Posts
    316
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    <div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: sup-rbeast</div><div class="ubbcode-body">I like the debate aspect of it..but that's it. Folks forget they have common sense on there alot. </div></div>

    I like a good debate. It can be constructive as long as people remain respectful and do not flame.
    Will you ever rise up and fight for your God-given rights? History shows that evil triumphs when good men do nothing.

  10. #20
    Inactive Member sup-rbeast's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 27th, 2006
    Posts
    8,846
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: Why?

    What's wrong with a lil flaming???...gotta keep ur cool.
    ...And if you ain't down with that, I got 2 words for ya....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •