Big difference between retarded and stupid
40+ years ain't [censored] if she's my daughter
Big difference between retarded and stupid
GO VOLS
If she was your daughter and she was really bad off you should have provided better care for her. Neglect is abuse
GO VOLS
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Big difference between retarded and stupid </div></div>
Sure is - stupid (ignorance) can be overcome, retarded can't.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">40+ yrs is long time for a shaved head and cold feet. </div></div>
No chit...
[IMG]http://i93.photobucket.com/albums/l53/blpjr77/culpeper1.jpg[/IMG]
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Originally Posted By: MikeJones</div><div class="ubbcode-body">If she was your daughter and she was really bad off you should have provided better care for her. Neglect is abuse </div></div>
Yep, I sure would've. But the parent/mom/caregiver isn't on trial. In America, we don't try the victim, we try the perpetrator.
So the person providing the situation of neglect would have been a victim? Hum I question your logic on that one
GO VOLS
Not sure I follow you - but let me say this> If I had a truly retarded kid, then I personally will take care of them to the best of my ability. However, should that child be compromised in any way, it shouldn't be a reflection on me. I perpetrated no crime, I'm not on trial. That's my point.
If you have a kid with the mind of a 4 yr old should you not be watching out for that child? Thats why I was wondering if the person was really mentally handicapped. Was she check draw stupid or actaully retarded. If actually retarded ther was some neglect going on there.
GO VOLS
44 years for just a head shaving? Extreme considering rape gets less. However these kids pleaded guilty to several felonies. They went to the home to steal a vehicle and when they lost their opportunity they decided to commit other crimes.
<div class="ubbcode-block"><div class="ubbcode-header">Quote:</div><div class="ubbcode-body">Blanton and Nagle each pleaded guilty to aggravated burglary, aggravated robbery, conspiracy to commit aggravated robbery, felonious assault, kidnapping and vandalism.</div></div>
You'll shoot your eye out.
[img]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v635/elp6n/santa.jpg[/img]
Bookmarks