Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 17 of 17

Thread: supernatural

  1. #11
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: supernatural

    I liked Dean driving up to Def Leppard for the showdown.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  2. #12
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: supernatural

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    I liked Dean driving up to Def Leppard for the showdown.

    Pretty cool. Took me all the way up to Chuck disappearing to figure out he was supposed to be God. They hid that pretty good but it was obvious too at the way they tried hiding it. Do you think that is the real Sam or somehow Lucifer escaped?

  3. #13
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: supernatural

    Quote Originally Posted by Jason View Post
    Do you think that is the real Sam or somehow Lucifer escaped?
    I don't know. I guess the big theory is that it is Sam and when he sees Dean happy he just goes away because if Dean knew he was alive he would leave his "happy" life.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  4. #14
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: supernatural

    so, after some time to let the episode sing sink in and rewatching it I'm just not so sure Chuck is God. maybe but really????
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  5. #15
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: supernatural

    Quote Originally Posted by starbuck View Post
    so, after some time to let the episode sing sink in and rewatching it I'm just not so sure Chuck is God. maybe but really????
    Goes farther back than just the episode. Different episodes leading up to this stated God was on Earth supposedly taking a break. What a better way for him to be involved but without anyone knowing it?

  6. #16
    Inactive Member starbuck's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    5,852
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: supernatural

    new season started last night. good episode. the opening to Beautiful Loser was just fantastic.
    [IMG]http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg[/IMG] [URL="http://ecx.images-amazon.com/images/I/51%2BfhmkstgL._SS500_.jpg"] [/URL]

  7. #17
    Inactive Member Jason's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 12th, 2002
    Posts
    3,146
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Re: supernatural

    Very good!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •